We are seeking a motivated Pressure Washer for our growing equipment shop. The Pressure Washer will primarily pressure wash equipment on job sites in and around Central PA and is responsible for assisting the lube mechanics in the shop when required. The Pressure Washer will report to the Preventative Maintenance Supervisor.
A successful candidate must be 21 years or older, have a clean driving record, and a willingness to learn.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Pressure wash heavy equipment on job sites
- Clean radiators and oil coolers throughout the summer season to prevent overheat issues
- Assist lube mechanics when weather does not permit washing
- Perform additional shop responsibilities as requested by management
- 21 years or older
- Knowledge of heavy equipment and diesel mechanics is preferred
- Must have a clean driving record
- Candidates will be required to pass and maintain a non-CDL DOT Physical
- Must be a self-starter with a willingness to learn
- Must be available for overtime as needed
Kinsley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.Apply Now Submit a Resume