Kinsley is seeking a driven and experienced Payroll Specialist to join our growing Accounting team in York, PA. The Payroll Specialist is mainly responsible for successful completion of the weekly payroll process.
A successful candidate should possess applicable payroll experience, strong computer and communication skills, and the ability to work efficiently with a team.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Process weekly payroll information for the organization which is completed 100% in-house including data entry of timesheets and manual corrections when needed
- Act as the primary point of contact for employees within the organization regarding payroll
- Maintain and document all payroll records
- Process and monitor garnishment orders and other issues that impact payroll
- Assist with the preparation of W-2s
- Work with Human Resources to coordinate various tasks such as employee reimbursements, benefit payouts, stipends, etc.
EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION
- Prior accounting or payroll experience required; construction industry experience strongly preferred
- High school diploma required
- Strong organization, written and oral communication skills
- Excellent computer and software skills, including Microsoft Office; Vista experience preferred
- Ability to work with all personnel within the organization and facilitate professional communication
- Must be flexible, proactive and able to work in fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred
Kinsley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.Apply Now Submit a Resume