Kinsley began performing major site work projects over 50 years ago. We specialize in earth moving operations, clearing, demolition, installation of underground utilities, trenching, milling, asphalt paving, and curb and concrete work. Our experienced crews utilize modern equipment, staying up-to-date with current technologies. We deliver for our clients, and we do so with precision, efficiency and cost-effectiveness.
Hard-working, entry-level and motivated candidates that have an interest in civil construction, heavy equipment operation and skilled construction trades.
Be introduced to multiple skilled trade positions and learn how to operate various equipment by completing classroom instruction, equipment simulator training and by gaining hands-on experience out on the field on real construction projects.
The Operator Development Program has limited openings. If you require additional information, please contact Deborah Alcantara Lomax at firstname.lastname@example.org.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Attend various classroom and simulator training
- Use various hand and power tools
- Ensure company equipment is maintained and in good running condition by performing proper maintenance
- Operates power tools and equipment in compliance with Kinsley’s safety policies and procedures
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
- Must have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Ability to work in a crew-based and fast-paced environment
- Punctuality and dependability are required
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods and sometimes in unfavorable weather conditions
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to pass DOT pre-employment physical and drug/alcohol screening
Kinsley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.Apply Now Submit a Resume