Kinsley’s Site division is seeking an experienced and versatile Lead Track Hoe Operator to join their pipe crew. Applicants should possess general knowledge of underground utility installation, trenching and excavation regulations and pipeline safety. A successful candidate should possess two years of prior experience in running a track hoe.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Excavates trenches from mainlines such as water, sanitary sewer, and storm sewer
- Pulls trench boxes as necessary
- Operates equipment in compliance with Kinsley’s safety policies and OSHA procedures
- Ensures company equipment is maintained and in good running condition by greasing and checking fluids
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of underground utilities
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required to complete the job
- Previous experience operating a track hoe is required
- Applicants should possess knowledge of underground utility installation, excavation regulations, and pipeline safety
- Maintain all tools required for operating a track hoe
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
- Punctuality and dependability is required
Kinsley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply Now Submit a Resume