We are seeking self-motivated, dependable, hard-working individuals to work in the Heavy Civil sector, including but not limited to Highway and Bridge construction. The Laborer is a hands-on, physical, outdoor position and will be working in the MD region.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Assist in tasks related to Heavy Civil sector, including but not limited to Highway and Bridge construction: roadway grading, storm drain installation, roadway concrete, curbs and sidewalks, assisting concrete structure forming operations, and traffic control operations both on interstate and secondary roads
- Use of both manual, gas and air-powered tools as needed
- Operate non-CDL vehicles as needed
- General cleanup and organization of jobsites as required
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation to jobs
- Ability to work well with others, a positive attitude and the willingness to learn is required
- Ability to comprehend and follow direction from supervisor
- Willing to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and overtime as required
- Willing to perform tasks in various outdoor weather conditions, including heat, cold and rainy conditions
- Possess basic hand tools including a utility knife, tape measure, and claw hammer
- Commitment to follow the company Safety Policy and work in a safe manor at all times
Kinsley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.