Kinsley is seeking an experienced and driven Highway & Bridge Foreman in the MD region. The Foreman is responsible for supervising and coordinating activities of workers. A successful candidate should possess 5 years of applicable field leadership experience, have knowledge of reading blueprints, and be able to manage the job efficiently.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Interpret specifications, blueprints, and job orders to employees and assign duties
- Analyze and resolve work problems, or assist workers in solving work related issues as needed
- Train new employees and develop efficiency and skill level of crew
- Complete required time and production records, daily logs, look-ahead schedules, and other required paperwork
- Estimate, order, schedule deliveries and inspect materials
- Interact with and coordinate work with inspectors and other owner representatives
- Coordinate and schedule the work of subcontractors
- Perform other related duties as required
- Minimum of 5 years of field leadership experience with applicable heavy highway & bridge construction knowledge
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral and written communications
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings as required
Kinsley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.