We are seeking an experienced Site Foreman to act as a lead person for field crew implementation of assignments related to site construction. This position requires experience in bulk dirt excavation, and rough and fine grading.
A successful candidate should possess a minimum of 5 years of applicable field leadership experience, have knowledge of reading blueprints, and the ability to manage a job efficiently.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Effectively lead, manage and motivate crews of 5 to 10 individuals
- Successfully manage and schedule subcontractors
- Interpret blueprints, project plans, and specifications
- Plan and schedule for necessary manpower, tools, materials and equipment needed to complete the job
- Responsible for completing daily time sheets and maintaining daily logs
- Minimum of 5 years of field leadership experience
- Knowledge of GPS equipment
- Experience and knowledge of landfill gas is preferred
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
Kinsley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.Apply Now Submit a Resume