Kinsley is seeking experienced Concrete Form Carpenters in the MD region. We are interested in hiring self-motivated, hard-working individuals to perform carpenter tasks on bridge structures in our region.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Form and pour concrete structural elements by using both panel formwork; Peri or similar; or stick building with wood formwork
- Read and understand blueprints as required to perform duties
- Strip out formwork after pours are made
- Finish concrete as required in above elements
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Ability to work well with others, a positive attitude and willingness to learn is required
- Ability to comprehend and follow direction from supervisor
- Willing to work at heights and over water as required
- Willing to work flexible hours including nights, weekends and overtime as required
- Willing to perform tasks in various outdoor weather conditions, including heat, cold and rainy conditions
- Possess basic hand tools to perform the above activities
- Commitment to follow the company Safety Policy and work in a safe manor at all times
Kinsley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.