Our Site division is seeking versatile Equipment Operators to join their asphalt crews. This position involves the operation of equipment including but not limited to a shuttle buggy, distributor truck, milling machine, paver, roller and screed.
TYPICAL RESPONSIBILITIES / ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Operates equipment in compliance with Kinsley’s safety policies and procedures
- Ensures company equipment is maintained and in good running condition by greasing and checking fluids
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of all aspects of paving
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as required
- Previous equipment operation experience is preferred
- The ability to read and follow construction site drawings, blueprints, diagrams and specifications is preferred
- Maintain all tools required for Equipment Operators
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
- The ability to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends as required
Kinsley is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Females, minorities, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Apply Now Submit a Resume